- 878 SW Liberty Bell Dr, Beaverton, OR 97006
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1440 Sqft
- Affordable & adorable 3 Bedroom | 2 Bath manufactured home on larger leased lot, in a beautiful family friendly park setting. HOA includes: walking paths, 2 heated pools, sauna, weight room, basketball court, soccer field, game room and more! This home has vinyl windows, fresh paint inside & out, newer flooring in 2 bedrooms, a master bathroom walk-in shower and a newer (2016) roof.
- 20248 Highway 213 Unit 4, Oregon City, OR 97045
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1250 Sqft
- Charming and well-maintained 2009 Skyline manufactured home in a quiet 55+ park setting. This home features an energy efficient, spacious yet cozy master bedroom and living area. Enjoy new interior paint, newer exterior paint, newer carpet and flooring throughout. Sale includes energy efficient newer appliances- including newer refrigerator and Samsung EcoDry washer/dryer and outdoor tool shed.
- 1949 SE Palmquist Rd Unit 46, Gresham, OR 97080
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1344 Sqft
- 3 bedroom (1 non conforming), 2 bath manufactured home with open floor plan located in the quiet Hogan Meadows park. Larger leased lot space with lots of potential.
- 1109 SE 225th Ave, Gresham, OR 97030
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1304 Sqft
- Beautifully maintained and newly updated-this home is a MUST see! Remodeled kitchen-range/ micro /dishwasher to stay. Refinished original hardwoods & added hardwoods throughout (hardwoods also under bedroom carpet). Newly updated utility/2nd bathroom. Newer HVAC. Newer siding on front of house. Home recently painted. New electrical panel/service meter. Backyard Tuff shed included. Don't miss your shot at this affordable gem!
- 7632 SE 267th Ave, Gresham, OR 97080
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1594 Sqft
- 3bd/2bth manufactured home-located on 1.1 flat acre with long private driveway. Newer roof / skylights-all new plywood,2x4's and snowseal. Needs some cosmetic TLC. RV parking with onsite RV clean out.Established garden area and large wooden deck off back slider.This home and property are a MUST see!